4" Super-thin Round LED Recessed Panel Light user manual
With only 1/2” clearance, this ultra thin recessed LED
Panel is absolutely perfect for tight spaces, soffits and insulated and dropped ceilings.
Recessed 4" round LED panel with integral driver in connection box. Fits where no other recessed fixture can.
This LED 9 watts and replaces a 50 watt halogen,Save up to 80% energy for same light output.
The thin Panel profile with spring clips allows for quick and easy installation. Ideal for confined spaces and suitable for damp locations.
Available in all 4" round openings.
1/2" Thin - Install Directly Under Joists, Maximum Layout
Comes with Junction Box & Driver,No Housing Required
Fast & Easy To Install
1. Turn power off before inspection, installation or removal.
2. LED slim panel light should be driven by appointed power supply.
3. Keep away from Children.
4. Seal the power supply before clearing the slim panel light.
More models for your choose :
1. Turn power OFF from the electrical panel prior to installation.
2. Determine the location for installation and cut ceiling hole in accordance with cut-hole dimensions. Refer to Hole Diameter table for appropriate sizes. (Fig. 1)
3. Open the junction box cover and remove the appropriate knockout(s) on the side panel. (Fig. 2)
4. Insert the electrical supply cable through the knockout and secure with a cable connector (sold separately).
5. Using quick-connect push-in terminals, connect the ground wire to the green wire terminal; black wire to black wire terminal; white wire to white wire terminal. (Fig. 2)
6. Place all wiring and connections back in to the box and close the cover. Connect the driver to the light panel.
7. Insert junction box through the mounting hole. (Fig. 3)
8. Push spring-loaded clips on the fixture upwards and insert
fixture base in to the mounting hole. Release the clips and fixture will be pulled flush to the ceiling. (Fig. 4)